Employees voluntarily gave anonymous feedback by completing a company review on their CEO’s leadership, insight to their work, work environment and employer over the past year. Researchers then calculated boss approval rates from the feedback, which formed the CEO shortlist. More than 770,000 employers reviewed on Glassdoor. The average CEO approval rating is 69%.
The UK’s ten top CEO’s in 2018 are:
1. Sky Betting & Gaming’s Richard Flint (99% approval)
2. Microsoft’s Satya Nadella (99% approval)
3. Capital One’s Richard D. Fairbank (98% approval)
4. Salesforce’s Marc Benioff (98% approval)
5. Kantar Worldpanel’s Tim Kidd (98% approval)
6. Rentokil Initial’s Andy Ransom (98% approval)
7. Royal London’s Phil Loney (97% approval)
8. Resource Solutions’ Oliver Harris (97% approval)
9. Metro Bank’s Craig Donaldson (97% approval)
10.Taylor Wimpey’s Peter Redfern (97% approval)
Richard Flint, Sky Betting & Gaming CEO said: “I’m so pleased to receive this award, particularly one that’s voted for by colleagues here at Sky Betting & Gaming. Our business, both commercially and in size, has come a long way in a short space of time, in an industry that is undoubtedly evolving like never before. It’s been such a privilege to be part of a strong and supportive leadership team, maintaining the unique culture that we all value, and I look forward to the next chapter in the Sky Betting & Gaming story.”
“Winning a Glassdoor Top CEO award is a true acknowledgement of exceptional leadership, as it reflects the opinions of the employees who work with a chief executive every day. I congratulate all of this year’s winners on this significant achievement,” said Robert Hohman, Glassdoor co-founder and CEO
Did your firm make the list? Click here to see the full list of the UK’s Top 50 CEOs.