What does this Policy cover?
360Leaders takes you personal data very seriously. We wish to be as honest and transparent as possible with you about your data and as such this policy covers the following:
– What data is being collected
– The legal basis for collecting your data
– Explains when, why and with who we share your data with
– How the information will be used
– How long the data will be stored for
– Your rights and choices surrounding your personal data
– Explains how you may contact us surrounding your data
Where do we collect personal data about you from?
We collect data from the following sources:
– Directly from you – we’ll gain relevant data from you hen discussing potential new opportunities with you
– Third party/agent acting on your behalf with your permission
– Publicly available sources such as LinkedIn or Not Actively Looking
– Reference/recommendations – we are often referred to you by a colleague, friend or associate that knows you either personally or through working with you
What data is being collected?
The information we have on you will be the necessary information that we need in order to process you through an effective recruitment process. This information could include, but is not limited to, CV’s identification documents, record on work and education history. If we hold sensitive personal data on you it will only be when you have shared that with us and given us your consent to do so.
The legal basis for collecting your data
For prospective candidates, referees and clients, we collect data based on the legitimate interest that we would need this information in order to effectively carry out our role from a recruitment perspective.
We have carried out an assessment based on the legitimate interest recommendations of the ICO and will continue to assess as this set of regulations evolves.
When, why and with who we share your data with
With your consent we share your date with our clients in order to ensure that we are able to qualify you as suitable to be involved in the recruitment process. We will share this data once we are at certain agreed stages in a search process and you will know we are doing it.
How the information will be used
The information will be used to assess your suitability for the roles we are working on.
How long the data will be stored for?
Following on from our internal audit we hold the data for the following timescales:
– Candidate data will be kept for five years without contact
– Client data will be kept for five years without contact
Your rights and choices surrounding your personal data
When it comes to your personal data, you have a number of rights which we’ve outlined below. If you want further advice surrounding your rights, you should contact the data protection regulator in the country you reside in.
1. The right to be informed: Individuals have the right to be informed about the collection and use of their personal data
2. The right of access: Individuals have the right to access their personal data
3. The right to rectification: The GDPR includes a right for individuals to have inaccurate personal data rectified, or completed if it is incomplete
4. The right to erasure: The GDPR introduces a right for individuals to have personal data erased. The right to erasure is also known as ‘the right to be forgotten’
5. The right to restrict processing: Individuals have the right to request the restriction or suppression of their personal data
6. The right to data portability: The right to data portability allows individuals to obtain and reuse their personal data for their own purposes across different services
7. The right to object to processing: The GDPR gives individuals the right to object to the processing of their personal data in certain circumstances
8. Rights related to automated decision making including profiling: The GDPR has provisions on:
– automated individual decision-making (making a decision solely by automated means without any human involvement); and
– profiling (automated processing of personal data to evaluate certain things about an individual). Profiling can be part of an automated decision-making process
9. How you may contact us surrounding your data: If you want to get in touch with us regarding your data or have any further questions surrounding this subject please contact us at email@example.com